Abuse Handling Policy
Please read this agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights and remedies.
- Update: 20 Aug, 2023
The English version of legal agreements and policies is considered as the only current and valid version of this document. Any translated version is provided for your convenience only, to facilitate reading and understanding of the English version. Any translated versions are not legally binding and cannot replace the English versions. In the event of disagreement or conflict, the English language legal agreements and policies shall prevail.
We will investigate and record all reports of abuse submitted to us. Where appropriate, we may take action if a violation of any of our terms of service is confirmed or when required to do so if an activity violates the policies of ICANN or appropriate Registry. We may request additional information from you about your report. However, please note we may not be able to provide you with specific updates in response to your specific report due to privacy reasons. As part of our investigation it may also be necessary for us to validate your complaint with our customer.
Process for Handling Abuse:
Whois InaccuracyHow to Submit the complaint
- Complainant needs to fill the whois reporting form available at https://www.aidbs.com/report-abuse Enter the domain name and describe the whois inaccuracy.
- Enter you name and email address on which you wish to receive our reply.
- Click send.
- Process to address whois inaccuracy complaint.
SpamHow to Submit the complaint
Complainant needs to fill the spam reporting form available at https://www.aidbs.com/report-abuse
Enter the domain name and COMPLETE headers & body of the spam mail. Message headers & body are the most important proof of the spam and without it we cannot verify the complaint.
Enter you name and email address on which you wish to receive our reply.
Our Abuse team will verify the spam headers/body to determine from where the spam was originated and the Type of spam.
In case of compromised/hacked domain scenario and first promotional spam instance, a warning will be sent to the domain registrant. Subsequent spam complaint will result in suspension of the domain.
In case of deliberate phishing / 419 scam / Malware distribution, the domain name will be suspended directly.
Other abuse (phishing/419 scam)How to Submit the complaint
- Complainant needs to fill the abuse reporting form available at https://www.aidbs.com/report-abuse Enter the domain name and the detailed complaint. Complaint should include details of abuse along with the evidence to support it. Enter your name and email address on which you wish to receive our reply. Click Send.
- Our Abuse team will go through the complaint to determine the type of the abuse.
- In case of compromised/hacked domain, a warning will be sent to the domain registrant. If the registrant fails to remove the unauthorized content, the domain name will be suspended.
- In case of deliberate abuse like phishing / Malware / 419 scam / Child Pornography the domain name will be suspended directly.
- After submitting an abuse report, a ticket is received at our centralized ticketing system to track reports. Each of the reports has a unique ID, which is used for internal administration purposes.
- After the investigation, this unique id will be referenced to respond accordingly with our review and any subsequent next steps.
Data request policyTypes of Requests. We receive the following types of requests concerning customer data:
- Data Requests. A data request is a request for information or documents relating to customer accounts in connection with official criminal investigations or other official legal proceedings. Except in limited emergency situations (see below), we require data requests to be made through formal U.S. legal process and procedures, and we respond to such requests as required by law. Examples of data requests include:
- Court Orders
- Search Warrants
- Legal process received from outside the United States may require a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT) with the United States
- Other forms of legal process such as Civil Investigative Demands
- Identification of the account(s) at issue (as further described in Section 4 below);
- Identification of the investigating agency and/or specific pending official proceedings (requests must be signed on law enforcement letterhead );
- Assurances that the requesting agency or individual is taking steps to obtain appropriate legal process for access to the data that we are being asked to retain; and
- A valid return email address and phone number.
Emergency Requests. An emergency request is only appropriate in cases involving imminent serious bodily harm or death. We respond to emergency requests when we believe in good faith that such harm may occur if we do not respond without delay.
Notice to Customers. Our policy is to notify customers of requests for their data unless we are prohibited from doing so by statute or court order.
Information to Include in a Request. The following information must be included in a request for customer data: First and last name of the customer and email address associated with the account; and Domain name and/or IP address associated with the account.
We may not be able to respond to a request without this information.
Additionally, we reserve the right to request a copy of the complaint and any supporting documentation that demonstrates how the information requested is related to the pending litigation and the underlying subpoena.
Submitting a Request. All requests should be mailed or emailed to the following:
Aidbs Technology LLC.,
Dwarka New Delhi, INDIA
OR email to: [email protected]
MPORTANT NOTE: IN THE EVENT YOU SEND US A NOTICE OF ANY KIND VIA EMAIL AND DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM US, PLEASE SUBMIT A DUPLICATE COPY VIA PAPER. DUE TO THE VAGARIES OF THE INTERNET AND EMAIL COMMUNICATION IN PARTICULAR, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE BURDENS OF SPAM AND THE OCCASIONAL UNINTENDED EFFECTS OF SPAM FILTERS, SENDING AN ALTERNATE FORM OF NOTICE, WILL HELP ASSURE THAT YOUR NOTICE IS RECEIVED BY US AND ACTED ON IN A TIMELY MANNER.
Fees. We may seek reimbursement for costs in responding to requests as provided by law and may charge additional fees for costs in responding to unusual or burdensome requests.
Available Information. Depending on the type of formal legal process provided, we may be able to respond with one or more of the following types of data:
Non-Content. We will produce non-content information such as basic subscriber information which may include the following subject to a valid request:
- Email addresses
- Date and time of account creation
- Billing information
- IP Logs