Brand Guidelines and Permissions
Please read this agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights and remedies.
- Update: 20 Aug, 2023
The English version of legal agreements and policies is considered as the only current and valid version of this document. Any translated version is provided for your convenience only, to facilitate reading and understanding of the English version. Any translated versions are not legally binding and cannot replace the English versions. In the event of disagreement or conflict, the English language legal agreements and policies shall prevail.
Aidbs Technology trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, web design, and other brand features (“Brand Characteristics”) are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws.
If you are interested in promoting Aidbs Technology on your website, we encourage you to consider membership in our Affiliate Program, where we provide links and banners that you can use to spread the word about Aidbs Technology and to earn money for yourself. Generally, we do not provide our corporate logos for personal use other than through our Affiliate Program, and membership in our Affiliate Program does not allow you to use our Brand Characteristics in any way other than by displaying in an unaltered state the icons, banners, and graphics provided through that program. We do not allow the use of our trademarks in advertising, including in Google AdWords, nor do we allow the use of our trademarks in domain names. If you are granted permission to use the Aidbs Technology Brand Characteristics, please use them in accordance with the following guidelines:
What to do
- If you are using a aidbs Brand Characteristic, make sure that you don't alter it in any way. Don't remove, distort or change any element of a trademark or logo.
- Don't incorporate a aidbs Brand Characteristic into your own product name, service name, trademark, logo, or company name.
- Don't display a aidbs Brand Characteristic as the most prominent visual element of your website, product or service.
- Don't display a aidbs Brand Characteristic in any manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Don't use a aidbs Brand Characteristic in any manner that violates any laws or regulations.
- Don't display a aidbs Brand Characteristic on any website that contains adult content or that promotes the sale of alcohol or tobacco or gambling to persons under twenty-one years of age.
- Don't display a aidbs Brand Characteristic in any manner that implies that you are related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Don't imitate the look and feel of any of our websites or pages contained in any of our websites, including without limitation, the branding, color combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons or other elements associated with us.
- Don't frame or mirror any page of the aidbs website.
- Don't bid on or otherwise use aidbs trademarks in Google AdWords or other pay-per-click advertising.
- Don't include aidbs trademarks in any domain name.